Sunday, May 21, 2006

Katrina Rib - Trying it on!

I reached a goal in my studying and rewarded myself by trying on the Katrina Rib. I definitely will be doing more than 12" from the armpits down, which is not an amusing thought. I am getting bored now! :) I also am concerned that by the time I get the length I want, the 2x2 ribbing will have travelled halfway around the back. I'm trying to come up with a way to prevent this and I have a picture in my mind, but I can't quite work out how to do it. I may set this aside for awhile to sort it out; I have a new project I'm dying to try!


It's hard to take good, clear photos of yourself in a mirror!

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 21, 2006, Blogger Abigail said...

It looks really cute on you so far!

 
At Monday, May 22, 2006, Blogger Abigail B. said...

I think I agree - It was kind of hard to tell because of all the stitch markers and the way it was lying. I'm a little worried about the back, it was rippling strangely, but I'm hoping the length will help pull it down. Or possibly it was due to the stitch holders at the sleeves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home