Friday, July 28, 2006

Really Annoyed

So I must have been really out of it when I was working on the final piece to the mystery project; a length that was meant to measure 7" somehow is only 6" after blocking. Whoops. I must have measured on a curve or something. Unfortunately this means I have to rip out everything I finished on Tuesday at Stitch n Pitch - nearly three hours of knitting! It also brings back my worries about having enough yarn, but I think I have a solution for that one :)

Bummer, dude. I was just getting excited about another project!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Frogging is no fun. But in the end it's worth it because you'll be happier with the finished project!

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006, Blogger Abigail B. said...

Becky,
That is very true - I'm mostly just annoyed because I measured wrong. I try to be very careful with my measuring and I obviously messed up ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home