Monday, July 10, 2006

Pool of Sadness

 

Does anyone know how to convince Picasa I would like more than one photo per blog entry? It is much easier to post photos from Picasa than via Blogger but I can't figure out how to post multiple pictures at once. This is the beginning of my hat with my luscious One Skein swap yarn, which is doomed to be ripped because I don't like the swirl pattern. I will combat this by alternating rows (or perhaps every other row) from a different end of the ball. This is made easier by the fact that there were two knots in the skein, which means I have two medium and one small ball already split for my convenience :) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 10, 2006, Blogger Kristen said...

If you're in Picasa, click on the Hold button to keep the pictures in your picture tray (bottom left). That way, when you click on the Blog This button, all of the pictures in the tray will be uploaded to your post.

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006, Blogger Kristen said...

Oh, and I like that colorway. I'm notorious for posting comments before I finish my thoughts, sorry.

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006, Blogger Abigail B. said...

Thanks! I should have thought of that, I use the picture tray all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home