Monday, July 10, 2006

Pool of Sadness

 

Does anyone know how to convince Picasa I would like more than one photo per blog entry? It is much easier to post photos from Picasa than via Blogger but I can't figure out how to post multiple pictures at once. This is the beginning of my hat with my luscious One Skein swap yarn, which is doomed to be ripped because I don't like the swirl pattern. I will combat this by alternating rows (or perhaps every other row) from a different end of the ball. This is made easier by the fact that there were two knots in the skein, which means I have two medium and one small ball already split for my convenience :) Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 11, 2006, Blogger Abigail B. said...

Thanks! I should have thought of that, I use the picture tray all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home