Monday, October 30, 2006

Clapotis - Manos STyle

It's a work-in-progress, but I like it! I'm a little disappointed that the variegated yarn has so much of the dark blue in it, it makes it hard to see that I'm using a fibonacci stripe sequence :)

Nevermind all of the horrible ends to weave in - I know I should be doing it as I go but I just can't bear to :) I've dropped four stitches so far and it's fun!

I'm loving the pattern, although I keep getting so caught up in it that I forget to pay attention to my striping - I've unknit too many rows to count ;)

I like the yarn, but it dries my hands out something fierce. I also think there's something in it that I'm allergic to, but I'm not sure. I'm hoping a good wash will fix that because this puppy is for ME! Theoretically it's something *in* the yarn and not the wool itself as I haven't had problems with wool in the past. I had a terrible sneezing fit when I put on my wool jacket this morning too (it was 33 degrees out! brrrrr), again I'm hoping it just needs a cleaning/

I love-love-love this colorway. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 30, 2006, Blogger Abigail said...

Fibonacci stripes! Very cool. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home