Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fetching

I'm working on a couple of pairs of Fetching from Knitty for wedding presents for my godsister and her partner. I made one last night and have decided it's too short - I'd like it to go a bit further up on the fingers - so I'll be ripping and reworking it. Instead of doing it entirely in a solid color, I think I will add some striping - not sure how, and not sure if I'll go with a contrasting color or a coordinating color, but I'll decide soon :)

I have this dark green and then a deep mauve-y purple, and then ligher versions of this green and the purple. I'll either do dark purple/light purple and dark green/light green, or dark green/light purple and dark purple/light green. We'll see.

The yarn is Rowan's version of the recommended yarn - I'll have to post details later, because I can't remember just now. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At Saturday, October 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your fetching hand warmers are gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home