Sunday, November 05, 2006

Fruit!

I made a few more stuffed pumpkins, and tried something new with the stems. I think this curvy stem is cute!
I used the same pattern, slightly modified , to make a cute little apple. I cast on 28, increased to 35, then worked for about 20 rows then I started working decreases every four stitches, then a knit row, then decreases every three stitches, then a knit row, then decreases every other row etc - ending up with 7 stitches which I just pulled the yarn through. Then I added a stem and tried to make a little leaf. The leaf is kind of pathetic but hey what can you do. I tacked it down to the apple.

 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 07, 2006, Blogger Abigail said...

Those are darling!

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006, Blogger tawnya said...

those are so cute, what pattern are they from?

Tawnya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home