Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm Still Around!

I haven't been posting much lately, but I have been knitting! I've finished the Clapotis, and just need to block and weave in the ends - I like it, but it's considerably smaller than the original. It only used two skeins of Manos del Uruguay, so I *could* have made it bigger, but I think I will like it this size.

I also knit a pair of Knitty's Fuzzyfeet out of luscious Lindon Merino from irishbabyknits.com in the Eire colorway. I haven't felted them yet because I'm scared the yarn won't felt well and it will ruin the beautiful yarn. BUT, hopefully soon I will get up the courage to do so!

Two baby sweaters are still languishing in a pile - maybe I'll get around to finishing them one of these days, and then find a baby to fit them. Ah, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home