Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Leif's Measurements

I'm making a pair of longies for the cutest.baby.ever. I measured him today, and I know I'll lose the paper I wrote the measurements on, so I'm recording them here where they won't get lost.

(note to self: measurements OVER a trifold diaper laid in a snap-closed cover)

waist: 16"
hips: 18"
rise: 14"
inseam: 7"
thigh: 9.5"

I don't know if any of these measurements make sense, but they're what I got. Leif was kind of squirmy but not too bad. I think the thighs will be the toughest bit to fit. We'll see.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 05, 2006, Blogger Abigail said...

What pattern are you using?

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006, Blogger Abigail B. said...

Still not 100% sure - I think I'm going to start with Pam's Perfection Pants, and see how they work out. Rachel (the mom) mentioned something about a pattern that has a super-stretchy waistband so you can avoid a drawstring, she's supposed to email me the details. I'm hoping for something fairly customisable, since he's so skinny ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home