Saturday, June 02, 2007

Ruffle Washcloth

I still had yarn left over after making the flower washcloth so I made this. I didn't intend for it to be ruffly but after the fact I actually like it a lot. It is nice and floppy in my hand. I did the flower cloth on size 7s (Knitpicks options) and this one started on u-nitt bamboo DPNs size 8 and then used Knitpicks size 8 options, binding off with the size 11s.
I think it looks kind of like a sun dial here. The chenille was VERY hard on my hands. I spent about 4 hours on both cloths today, 2 earlier and 2 this evening, and my hands are kind of tingly now. Very strange.
A close up of the fabric :) This cloth is stockinette in the center and garter around the edges.
Posted by Picasa


Post a Comment

<< Home